Established in 2010, Paragon Cosmetology Barber Massage Association is focused on becoming the leading professional association to serve as a community for the provision of the highest quality education materials to assist with the expansion and dedication to learning. Our purpose is program improvement and education development to ensure quality education and client services.
To become the leading professional association to serve as a community for the provision of high-quality education materials and professional information to to assist with the expansion and dedication to learning in the United States of America.
- Design innovative education activities, including Web-based interactive educational opportunities.
- Develop scholarly activities designed to address knowledge gaps, enhance professional skills, and improve professional knowledge and client services.
- Perform continuous quality improvement activities, operations, and services through evaluations in each area.
- Increase access to a greater number of professionals and support duly licensed professionals.
- Expand outreach to additional states.
Members will enjoy access to CE activities, updates regarding legislation which impacts your profession, opportunities to interact with colleagues on a community site and to guide the development of education, and access to free materials.
Current Board Members.
Board President and Chair, Director of Cosmetology - Jillian Meinyer
Board Member, Cosmetology Division Planner - Leah Pineschi Alberto
Board Secretary, Jessica A. Pearson
[Inquire for Open Positions]
Article is closed for comments.